Thursday, December 13, 2012

I was at a Barnes & Noble bookstore the other day and there were American soldiers.?

… upstairs in the bookstore and they were going to sing? I was puzzled!

So I stood there watching them and then one of them began to sing this odd song. This very lean, black dude was holding the microphone and began to sing his song about "equality of men whether we be Jew or Gentile."

When he used the words Jew or Gentile in his song, I thought to myself, "why would a U. S. soldier sing to everyone about Jews & Gentiles?"

What purpose would this subtle song serve?

I don't remember all the lyrics of this song, but I do remember how odd that was.

Try to imagine that you're in a bookstore, you decide to go upstairs, and then you notice a group of U. S. soldiers standing there in front of you putting on a show, singing about Jews & Gentiles!

Why, why, why???
Added (1). Do-re-mi: Nope, that wasn't what his song was about. But hey, that is a very nice guess, thumbs up!
>>> I was at a Barnes & Noble bookstore the other day and there were American soldiers.?