Thursday, December 13, 2012

Who is n the right? Me or him?

So my bf told me yesterday that he was going to come over to my house around mid day and i said ok. This morning my sister called me and asked me if i could babysit from 10am to 4pm and she would pay me. I said i couldnt cause i had plans with my bf. Then my other sister told me she was going to another of my sisters house and i said i couldnt go cause i made plans. Then my bf texted me and told me he was coming for dinner. I was naturally mad and annoyed because i had said no to my sisters and couldve been doing something other than be at my house alone! He then told me i should have told him like a normal person but i didnt know he wasnt coming and when i make plans with people i dont change them i do what i have planned. He said that i should have just informed him about it and now he says he is coming over, i told him to just come later and he said that he was a t barnes and nobles reading having some alone time.i dont care he can have his time but i just want him to please just be here when he says he is.am i right or is he? when we argue he is sometimes right and sometimes wrong but always seems to make it my fault! idk all i want is for him to not do this again.thanks guys.
Added (1). Im not trying to make a big deal about it:( i just told him that i was upset and not to do it again and he just blames it on me! and i get mad cause he does this all the time, he is right at times but i just wanted an apology and i wouldve been upset still but i wouldve gotten over it. :( thanks guys!
>>> Who is n the right? Me or him?