Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's in your purse?

I'm bored, lol. I'm asking this because I'm very interested to see what's in other womens purses. I wanna know what type of purse you have (what brand), what's in your purse (be specific, I want brand names) and where you got the bag from.In my leather Rosetti leather bag, which was a gift from a friend of the family from Sears there is:
Phone/ Earbuds (iPhone 4 and earphone I don't know the name of)
Wallet (which I got at a local theater in my area. For safety reasons, I'm not saying which one. I has a ribbon pattern, but not with real ribbons).
Gum (Juicy Fruit, Doublemint and Spearmint)
Nook (HD)
Mints (Russel Stover Peppermints and Holiday Twist Tic-Tacs)
Pads/Tampons
Sunglasses (Prescription from Michael Kors and non-prescription from someplace I don't remember)
Floss/Mouthwash (Crest)
Nail Polish (O.P.I Privacy Please)
Hair Spray (Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist, it works as a hairspray)
Hair Ties (Scrunchies)
Pencil/pens (Bic)
Contact Case/ Solution (Pure Moist)
Perfume/ Body Spray (Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works, along with minis of Fame By Lady Gaga, Escada, Euphoria and DYNY Be Delicious)
Make-up Bag
*Mascara (Clinique volumizing mascara)
*Powder (Covergirl pocket powder)
*Lipstick/gloss (Clinique Black Honey lipstick/lipgloss duo along with Rose Taffy lipstick from Clinique and Wetslicks lipgloss in Watermelon from Covergirl)
*Lip Balm (Regular Chapstick)
*Concealer (Covergirl Fresh Complexion)
*Eyeshadow (Black Honey, from Clinqiue)
*Blush (Pink Blush by Clinque)
*Q-Tips
*Tweezers
Hand Sanitizer (Fresh Lime Basil from Bath and Body Works)
Mirror (Just a plain gray one, I don't know where it's from, my mom gave it to me)
Comb (One that came from a leave-in-conditioner my mom bought)
Lotion (Peppermint Twist Hand Cream from Bath and Body Works and EOS lotion in Cucumber)
Tissues (Kleenex)
Pandora Cleaning Cloth (For my bracelet and my phone, lol)
House Key
Deodorant (mini of lady speedstick)
Nail Clippers/File (Two in one, it's pink)
Cell Phone Charger (For the iPhone 4)
Band-aids
Water Bottle (Any kind, whatever's available)
And Cough Drops (Ricola)
I will best answer (10 points). Please be specific in your answers. Thank you!
>>> What's in your purse?