Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How to get revenge on a back-stabber?

Rachel and Anna my best friends.Me and my good friend Whitney planed to go to Barnes and Nobles Friday. I told her I can't text tomorrow because Whitney and I are going to Barnes and Noble around 2:00. She said, " I am not trying to invite myself but, I am coming.", I wasn't going to be mean but I said OK.So we go and after Anna left, Whitney and I planned us spending the night next Friday. I said, "I am excited!" She decided I am bragging and turning against them and I am not their friend. Well, then I said that maybe 4 times that week. But, then they start teams. Anna starting flirting with my boyfriend (but she is ugly inside out)! I am pissed! How do I get girl world revenge!

См. статью: How to get revenge on a back-stabber?