Monday, March 25, 2013

USPS tracking problem? am i just being paranoid?

Well I ordered a package Monday and officially it shipped on Wednesday. Well it was shipped with DHL who said my package had been tendered to USPS in Hebron, Kentucky on the 21rst. But when it gave me the link for USPS tracking there have been no updates since the 20th. I got concerned and talked to two customer service agents from Barnes and Noble regarding the lack of updates. Has anyone else had this problem? My fear is something happened and I may never see my package on there estimated arrival date which is the 28th. Also I live in Indiana about 30 to 40 minutes out of indianapolis so I would have assumed my package would have arrived by now even though I put in for standarad delivery 2-6 days. Since it has seemingly every other time.Is my package on the move or is it stuck somewhere possibly lost (yes I even had thoughts of that being the cause thanks to the horrible week I was having).

См. статью: USPS tracking problem? am i just being paranoid?