Friday, July 19, 2013

Another public service announcement for all poets. Are they trending?

Listen everybody…
This is serious.
One of my turds tried to pull a fast one this morning…

I'm telling you, they're getting smarter!
I've long-suspected they're up to no good, but I have never been TRULY alarmed until now…
This morning---just a few minutes ago---I had a turd cleverly disguise itself as a pretty rock…

I'm ashamed to admit I fell for it.
Hook, line and stinker…
In my defense, I hadn't had my coffee yet…
I'm telling you, it was magnificent.
I had that thing halfway to my waterfall, hoping to find a prominent nook, before I realized I had sh*t all over my fingers…
I could have SWORN it had green stripes, dammit!

Here's what I want to know:
Did it read my mind?
How else could it have known my love of unusual stones?

Just treat this as a public service announcement---a warning to be on the lookout for any unusual behavior exhibited by one of your fresh-laid stinkers.

Thank you.
CW

См. статью: Another public service announcement for all poets. Are they trending?