Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Looking for first king of Shannara book, help!

Ok so I am a Terry Brooks fanatic and decided to invest my money into hardback editions of all his books. I found that each series has its own "all in 1" hardbacks which I really love. They have the nice deckle edges and everything. However, the First King of Shannara (not being in an actual series) wasn't included in these. When I ordered it along with the nice all in 1 books, they gave me this pathetic and crappy library bound hardcover.It sucks and it looks like complete crap next to the beautiful all in 1 books.

Now on to my question: does anyone have a website, any website, that I can buy a nice looking hardcover of First King of Shannara? It doesn't have to have deckle edge but it cannot in any way be the old cover (the one with the wraiths and the guy with the sword). Plllleasse I have searched everywhere for one but all I am finding is the old cover or the library bindings. Even barnes and noble doesn't have a decent copy.

См. статью: Looking for first king of Shannara book, help!