Monday, July 29, 2013

Thes elso happened.et is troo dent dis?

I waa 1 dey playin cod of duty modarn wadfare3. On my xbox. I was no scooping lick a troo snipper when a gay shoot me withed a gun. I yelled at hem thet he wes gay and hy shooted me agen. I dednt rag quit I jst quit cos I wes angy.So I edded hem onte my frendlest. I talked to hem 4 a wyle and I teeted hem to no scoop. Hem shooted me 1 day and mi gem froozed. A blacky scran apered on mi tv. Thin a big scaryish pictar. Evary nit cinse I hve hed a black scran on mi tv.Im to scard to turn it bck on though.It thin finli woked end I wes no scooping agen. I fownd mi fend agen end shooted him. He didn't diy weth 1 hit so I noo he wes hckin I tryd too lev butt it dnt wek. I nerly ped misef cos a beg fec aperd. Thin mi tv end xbex toond oof.It sooked mi. I joomped undr mi bed end thin mi h=howse shocked hirdly I wes rily brev.My mom coomed in mi room end she wes zombid so I bangd hir weth my stick. Mi stick get stoked in her hid end she pert deded. I rooned oot sid end then thir wes nook. I weked up to find everythen nermil but I thin looked downd end my stick hed blooodd on et. A shivar wint down mi spyne end thin my tv ternd on. I laft thit house and I is leving in my grenmether.her bed is coosy. Bet she hes gosts. End I hes to fet thim ell nit leng.

Et ectely hepend dent dis. I filmid it.It is troo

См. статью: Thes elso happened.et is troo dent dis?