Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What's a day you will be very sad to see?

I'll be sad when Barnes and Noble closes, because I've heard that talk. I can order books on Amazon or wherever yes, but it's not the same as going and walking through the aisles, looking at all the titles/smiling on your way out of the bookstore when you've chosen what you're going to read next. I read somewhere that we won't have to expect this until around 2017 though, so that's good. Hey, maybe there will be a book buying boom within the decade! *she said without much hope*

BQ: Day you'll be happy to see? I can't wait until I graduate high school. I can't see myself being sad at all, though I probably will be.

Goodnight by the way, I'm going to tend to my nightly affairs now. (Aka, reading and doing nothing really that important)
Added (1). @Ryan: Of course, but Barnes and Noble is really the only bookstore chain that is near me/abundant in my area.

См. статью: What's a day you will be very sad to see?