Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CLICK THIS! How do I get my children's book published? - 2

I wrote I book when I was seven years-old that was very good (no, really) and because my family saw my writing potential, they got it professionally illustrated, copyrighted and I sold a whole LOT of them to my family members, church, and I even got to read it to a large elementary class when I was a kid. I am a teen now and I realize that my book really was good. I want to start letting it work for me and get it into some stores to see if it will generate revenue. Could someone give me a detailed way I can do this? Do you know of any publishers who just LOVE the idea of a kid writing a good quality book and would love to publish the book? LOL Thank You!!! My dream is to have my book in Barnes & Nobles stores nationwide because it's always been my favorite book store!

См. статью: CLICK THIS! How do I get my children's book published? - 2