Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Best e-ink ereader in 2014?

What is the best ereader for someone who likes to borrow books from the library, read manga and read at night. I am invested in Amazon's market but only by like 25 or so books and I can convert them so ecosystem really isn't an issue. I was thinking the nook glowlilght but the light isn't very even and it won't be updated from what I heard. And the kindle has drm that allows amazon to take books from you but I really don't care. Honestly I was looking at kobo but their price and customer service made me think otherwise. I have a kindle keyboard and the paperwhite seems like a downgrade in some ways being the speakers, headphone jack are gone for audiobooks which were useful for school, the 3g can't be used on the web browser.

Читать далее: Best e-ink ereader in 2014?