Saturday, March 1, 2014

I bought our tattoos and now he won't talk to me?

I've been talking to this guy for about 4 weeks now, only this past week was the first one we haven't talked at all! He just moved here so he's living with his mom while working to save to move out so he doesn't have a car and didn't have his license for a while it had been suspended. When I met him he was pretty broke, but still sweet. Blue eyes tatted up everywhere, has a record, he looks hard but he's a sweetie! So I thought… He was the one that struck up the first convo and asked for my number and always asked me to hang out and he would spend what little money he had when we were out. Thing is, while he showed interest and was always hitting me up first, after 4 weeks nook kiss. We've cuddled on his couch he asked me to stay the night 3 times and he's felt me up and hugged me, but only hugged me once! He told me twice that I'm so proper he couldn't believe I was talking to him, but that it was definitely a good thing. But he promised once he gets his first paycheck and his license he would take me out. He also said he would buy my first tattoo. We'll I ended buying my own and his -_- yesterday he got paid, no text since last Sunday when I paid $160 for our tattoos. He promised' you know I'll pay you back, I got you" wtf gives? Is he shy or intimidated? He doesn't work weekends sooo should I text him or get my money back and forget him? I'm pissed

Читать далее: I bought our tattoos and now he won't talk to me?