Friday, April 11, 2014

How to improve my ACT score?

I recently made a 17 and I'm so upset about this. I make good grades but struggle on test. Does anyone think that I should get a tutor? Bc I have an ACT prep book that I have studied and I don't think it's helping. I wanted to take an ACT Prep class but of course my school couldn't put me in it bc it was too full so now I don't know what to do and I'm almost a senior. I'm going into nursing school and I need a 19. My school is killing me… I'm not a person who can just not apply and easily make a 20 on ACT, I need Help and understand the tricks and knowledge to do good. I don't know where to go bc my school will not allow individual tutoring bc there's just too many people. At my school, we waste so much time and the teachers don't teach… ITS WASTING MY TIME when I need to study for important things bc in 2 years I pray I'm in a good College. ); Please give me advice on what I should do.

Read more: How to improve my ACT score?