Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How worried do I need to be about germs?

So I've been hearing a bunch of stuff in the news about germs recently and it's kind of thrown me into an OCD episode. I'm freaking out that there are germs everywhere. For example, today I was thinking about what I do on a daily basis and I realized that I almost always put my deodorant on after i use the toilet in the morning before I wash my hands. Then I started worrying that my deodorant was contaminated and spreading germs to my armpits and if I sweat those germs would travel down my arms and the sides of my torso and some germs have probably transferred to my bed and my hair. Now I have the sudden urge to sanitize literally everything of mine and every nook and cranny in my house, but I'm also really tired and just want the worrying to stop. I know this seems utterly ridiculous, but I'm very serious so if someone could just tell how worried I need to be that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Read more: How worried do I need to be about germs?