Sunday, June 22, 2014

Where can I find a book that teaches how to make money and become popular on YouTube?

I need this book to be thorough. It should include instructions on how to shoot, edit and upload videos, as well as how to market them.
It's hard to believe, but I did not see a SINGLE BOOK about YouTube at Barnes and Noble today. Do they even exist? There were plenty of books, hundreds of pages long, about Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc, and I can't understand why. How can someone fill a book with hundreds of pages about Facebook, yet have NOTHING to say about YouTube, which is far more complicated?
Added (1). Oh, I forgot to mention that I am an artist (oil painter) and I want to make my debut on YouTube, but I don't want to be one of those hapless souls who only gets 17 views on their video. I want to make an impact and good first impression. I want to get it right.

Read more: Where can I find a book that teaches how to make money and become popular on YouTube?