Saturday, July 12, 2014

Career / college course ideas?

This question is simple and I hope someone out there can help me.

I'm 17 and about to be a senior in high school in September. I'm currently in the process of picking the right college for me and I was wondering if anyone had any career ideas or college study course I should take on based on my personality.

I love to create. I love helping people. I prefer to work alone. I keep my group of friends small but close. I can be a social butterfly when I want to be. My favorite place to be is Barnes & Noble. I like giving people advice. I'm very girly and enjoy makeup, hair, and fashion. I like making and selling things. I enjoy reading and writing. My favorite subject in school is English but I'm extremely good at Math.

So, that's a brief summary of my personality and I really hope someone can help! Thanks

Read more: Career / college course ideas?