Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First interview and I need advice. Anyone have any to offer?

Hello, so I have a group interview at Barnes & Noble for the Cafe. Does anyone have any tips for the interview? I am kind of nervous since this is my first interview ever! I don't have experience in customer service. Working at Barnes & Noble has been like a dream job for me at the moment. The reasons for this is because I just love books and I just love the feeling of being in there plus I love love love coffee and tea! I have applied to so many jobs over the summer mainly at looking for jobs positions there. By luck I got a group interview for the Barnes & Noble that is associated with my university. It is inside the building where most to all my classes will be this coming fall. I really want to nail this interview because it would just be amazing and so convenient once I actually start classes. So please any tips?

P.S. I am 18 and a freshman.

Read more: First interview and I need advice. Anyone have any to offer?