Monday, August 4, 2014

I think a man took a picture under my skirt?

I'm a 16 year old girl and yesterday I was in Barnes and Noble with my mom and sister. Me and my sister were looking at the Calico Critters and trying to decide which ones to get, when my mom said she was going to go look at the puzzles. Not long later I noticed from a plastic displays reflection, a man kept walking around behind me. First he stopped to look at some activity books to my left and went away. A few minutes later he came over and crouched to my right and was "looking" at the Calico Critters. I glanced at him and noticed his arm was behind me and I turned around to see a phone behind me, angled up my dress. He got up and left while looking at his phone and then left the store. I didn't tell anyone because I was so stunned and I was wearing leggings underneath my dress anyway so I didn't understand why anyone would go through the trouble. Is it possible to call the store and see video footage? What should I do?

Read more: I think a man took a picture under my skirt?