Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What should I read next?

Just re-read 50 shades trilogy due to the fact that the trailer made me wanna relive it all over again:) I would really like to read another book series.

Its not the sex scenes that made me love the 50 shades trilogy, but the love story. So if you can help it no books where every other page is SEX SEX SEX, unless you think it is a to die for book with a good story line.

To give you an idea of what kind of books I like I have read the following and thoroughly enjoyed them:

50 Shades (Obviously)
Divergent Series (GREAT UNTIL THE END:( )
Delerium Series (LOVED IT)
Twilight (In high school so idk now)
Fault in Our Stars
Hunger Games Series
The Host (AMAZING).

Have been considering reading the matched series, mortal instruments and vampire academy but just cannot get myself to start them. I have a Nook so they are at my fingertips. So if you have read these and suggest them also let me know:) All suggestions will be researched. I keep a posty note on my desktop with a list of books I think I may wanna read one day lol.

Thanks bunches:)

Read more: What should I read next?