Sunday, January 10, 2016

Is this paragraph grammatically correct? Thank you?


My most meaningful hobby is without a doubt reading. I have always loved to read since I knew how to. When I was younger I would lose myself reading books after books for hours on end. I read so much that at the age of 5 I was diagnosed as being nearsighted. Most of my books were taken away after that. When I started at St Stephen's International School, about 2 years after, I discovered, to my absolute delight, that the school had a library. (My first school had about two shelves of picture books) And so every break time and lunchtime I would spend dragging my friends to the library with me. I love to just curl up in a comfortable nook and read and read and read. The best moments are when I've found a book I couldn't put down and I'm free to finish it in one reading. Reading has been, and always will be, a very big part of my life.

Read more: Is this paragraph grammatically correct? Thank you?