Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Are e-book readers worth it over conventional books?

When reading a book I like to have it physically in my hands. I like to see the cover and store it on a bookshelf just as I still like buying dvd movies so I can have the case and store them on my dvd shelf. I haven't bought any digital movies or books for this reason.

Though I can understand that a kindle can hold thousands of books wherever you go, I would still only read one book at a time.

So besides storage capacity, what other reason would there be to switch to an ebook reader?

It is a bit expensive buying books but digital books aren't exactly cheap either.At least not on the android market, over $10 for something that is digital only.

Are there cheaper prices on a kindle? Any subscription programs that are much more affordable than buying a single book?

Any reasons you guys may know please share.

Don't recommend an ipad or any other tablet, my phone is good enough for me I want only an ebook read such as kindle or nook.
>>> Are e-book readers worth it over conventional books?