Friday, October 5, 2012

My African Dwarf Frog has disappeared!

I have a 5 gallon aquarium with 1 Betta fish (female, and fairly large), 3 Neon Tetras, and 2 (well, 1) African Dwarf Frogs. Yesterday morning I looked in the tank and both frogs were swimming around. Then, yesterday night I looked into it again to feed them, and I could only find one. I looked everywhere around the tank and could not find him (even inside the filter). I then looked all over my room and house and could not find him. Now, a day later, I searched every nook and cranny in my room and could still not find the poor frog. There are several open spaces in the lid, so I think that the frog jumped out. What else should I try to find him! The tank is a Marineland Crescent 5 Gallon.

By the way, I will be upgrading the tank in August and adding 3 more Neon Tetras :)
>>> My African Dwarf Frog has disappeared!