Thursday, October 11, 2012

What if your husband came home late 2-3 hours every single night (yes, 7 days per week)?

My husband started a job back late in Nov and says he works every day. Although I don't check up on him, I believe that he does. However, he has never come home directly after work. He is out for at least 2-3hours every night, coming home at midnight. He tells me that he is at Barnes and Noble. Now some Barne and Nobles stay open late however, the B&N in our location closes at 9pm. Also, he rarely answers the phone when I call. He will call back on his way home.So, I asked him where he has been every night.No direct answer.
What do you make of this?
Should I be upset that he chooses to stay out late?

Mind you, we have not time together given his daily work schedule since I go to work early in the morning.
>>> What if your husband came home late 2-3 hours every single night (yes, 7 days per week)?