Thursday, June 20, 2013

Does one bad review really overshadow several good ones?

About 2 years ago, I published my first book which was orginially written about a year or so, before it was published. Anyways, I have sold several copies with Amazon, Kindle & Nook.It's not a Best Seller, but I am still pretty happy with it. However, when I ask people to view my Amazon page they see my 1 bad review, than no one is interested in the multiple great reviews I do have. Although the good reviews, are on my personal site (for some reason people prefer it.) Www.wix.com/eleven11eleven11/eleveneleve… which is where the reviews are.So my question is this, is 1 bad review where the reader claims they didn't buy the book, they "borrowed" it, and claim that i reviewed my own book ( I never did. This is my only Amazon review.) So what does everyone think is 1 review, one person's opinion, truly so terrible, & such a huge deal?
10 pts for best answer. Thanks!

См. статью: Does one bad review really overshadow several good ones?