Thursday, October 25, 2012

I lost my job, but I'm only a minor, do I have to list it on my next application?

I was looking for a retail job at the age of 16, but couldn't find one. I ended up being hired at Bob Evans as a hostess from July 2012 to September 2012. I was on suspension just a little while ago for refusal of scrubbing the commodes and toilet rims, and later signed a contract agreeing to comply and obey on terms of termination.My manager had said, "I'll see ya when I see ya" and proceeded to not call me for three weeks. I learned that I was fired for not being aware of the schedule he had come up with a few days ago. (I'm aware it's my responsibility, but was I supposed to check daily until he felt like creating a schedule? I felt it was just a little polite to let me know one was up after so long) Anyhow, once I turn 17 in December and apply for Hollister, do I have to write down Bob Evans and my termination? Even if I'm 16 and only worked there for three months? Also, I'm thinking of a Barnes and Nobles job, anyone familiar with the position?
>>> I lost my job, but I'm only a minor, do I have to list it on my next application?