Thursday, October 25, 2012

What are my chances of getting into George Mason University?

George Mason is my number one choice school and I'd be extremely disappointed if I were to be rejected. I'm going to list my stats below but keep in mind, my freshmen and part of my sophomore year was not a good period because I was struggling with my weight, which shows in my grades. I also recently realized that I've had ADHD for quite a few years and have only just started taking medication for it. I'm now a senior taking mostly all AP classes and have all A's… Ok here we go :)

Academic Achievements
2.9 (weighted) 2.7 (unweighted)
• SAT: 1630
(Math: 540
CR: 590
Writing: 500)

Extracurriculars and Awards
*Mayoral Award in Music for Violin Performance
*Accepted into the National Youth and Leadership Forum on Medicine
*Vice President of our school's Food Council
*Member of the Chesapeake City Employee Wellness Committee- Nutrition Division
*Key Club member
*1st Violin (for 4 years) of my schools Honors Orchestra/ Concert Orchestra/ Philharmonic Orchestra/ Chamber Orchestra (Audition Only groups)
*Honorable Mention in Barnes and Nobles Favorite Teacher Essay/Poem
*Member of the Chesapeake Humane Society

***Also I know my GPA is seriously low (freshmen and sophomore year) but I'm seriously taking like ALL AP classes right now, so by the time I graduate in June I will be around a 3.48… Right now by the time this semester ends I will have a 3.13

Thanks so much for your help :)!
>>> What are my chances of getting into George Mason University?