Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why has my cat taken a shine to me?

The cat is fed and generally taken care of by my parents and therefore goes to them for cuddles and attention. I've been back home for about 4 months now (had her for 2 years and seen her frequently over that time) and, whilst the cat will occasionally come over for a pet, she generally wants nothing to do with me and will ignore me. If she ever see's me outside, she bolts away at lightening speed.

However, for the past 5 nights, she has crept into my room, trotted up to my bed, leapt onto my legs and spent the entire night with me. (Often she screams to be let out at 4am) I've been having a duvet day today and she has not left the nook of my armpit.

Have I suddenly earned her 'respect' or such somehow? Aha. I know cats can be odd creatures but I was just wondering why she's suddenly taken a shine to sleeping soundly with me when I've not given her any special attention.
Added (1). (Add: she's snuggled up to me right now!)

См. статью: Why has my cat taken a shine to me?