Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can I completely erase everything on a NOOK HD and put it in my name?

I have a friend who gave me her NOOK HD because she got a new one plus a Kindle Fire.It was still in her name.Is there any way I can put it back to factory settings, register it in my name, without a serial number? Or do I just need to rest it, and put in my information? ~Thank you
Added (1). I have a small problem now. This girl, for some odd reason, is trying to say I stole this NOOK from her, which I didn't. She often does this. Tries to put a scare in me. She said if I used it, the police would trace it if I register in my name… I don't know if this is a joke or not (I hope so) but, is it possible? I live in a small town, with an even tinier police department.

См. статью: Can I completely erase everything on a NOOK HD and put it in my name?