Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dis-Functional Family?

This is not mispelled, however its spelled this way purposely. I know traditionally that dysfunction is spelled with a "y," I however titled my book with "dis", as in "this."
Anyways, moving on.It's currently available on Amazon.com, Nook & Kindle. Sorry for rambling, my question is this: is this topic interesting? Should i continue my series? Would anyone here mind reading a sample possibly, & offering an opinion? A quick synopsis: Dis-Functional Family by Ashley Ford, is a reality based comedy surrounding a girl whose family is uprooted by their aunt's death, and move to a little town in the middle of nowhere. Here, they meet a group of misfit people whom introduce them to their way of life; which is hilarious & highly unusual. Thanks i appreciate the answers! Please dont critisize me, this is my 2nd book and i'm trying really hard to get it out there.
10 pts best answer.

См. статью: Dis-Functional Family?