Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Why won't my Android Tablet play videos?

I've had this tablet for a bit, and I can assure you that the name upon it is Android. I'm not sure what version of tablet I have; it looks like a Nook.It's thick, black, and not sleek at all. I haven't been able to find a product name for this.

Though, my Google account won't recognize my Android Tablet, so I cannot get on Google Play and download a video viewing app.

It won't play. GIFs either. This is troubling, because most of my Internet time is spent on tumblr.

My Tablet refuses to play videos. For example, I'll be on YouTube. I will click a video I desire to watch. I click the play button. Afterward, it takes me to an error page, saying "This website is not available at this time," or something along those lines. Even off of YouTube - all videos do this.

Please, can someone help me? I know I wasn't very specific, but assistance would be greatly appreciated right now! I can't work with this device!
Added (1). Along with the design description; along the right side, it has 2 large buttons with 4 controls: back, forward, last page, and home.In the bottom left corner, there is a round power button.
>>> Why won't my Android Tablet play videos?