Saturday, November 24, 2012

Confused if we're actually dating or not?

I'm a little confused if we're dating or just "hanging out"… since we haven't clarified it and they both seem to be the same thing in my mind.

1. We met over the summer at my friend's shore house. She is good friends with my friend and his girlfriend. We didn't get to know each other too well, but we did flirt with each other a little.

2. Last weekend, she came to visit my friend and his girlfriend at my college. She ended up giving me her number and wanted to see me, so one of the days on the weekend, I guess we technically hung out. I was around her with other people and such a little bit, but at one point just the two of us walked to get coffee, then we walked around barnes and noble, and finally I gave her a tour of our college campus.

3. Last Tuesday, she texted me if I wanted to hang out. We ended up meeting up at a large mall and then we had dinner together. Just the two of us. After we finished eating, I told her I had a great time and she said the same. I told her we should do something again and she said definitely. Then she tells me about a Christmas party and tells me she'd like for me to come to it. After the first time we got together, we were texting each other that we had a good time and want to do something again. Also texted good night… but she said "it was really nice going out and I'm glad we could do it :)"

3. She ended up calling me instead of texting last night… we spoke for roughly 30 minutes about various stuff. Then she asks me if I'll be at my school or at home next weekend (weekend of December 2nd). We talk about that and I tell her that I'll come visit her in the city and we'll do something together.

4. Again last night she starts texting me later in the night. We ended up texting for almost 3 hours, but while texting she asks me if we're hanging out tomorrow or next weekend. I told her I thought she said next weekend, but I asked if she'd like to do something tomorrow as well.So now we're getting together tomorrow too! It will probably be dinner and walking around at some shops. While texting her about this, I told her next weekend I would still come to be with her. She says "haha awww okay good!"
>>> Confused if we're actually dating or not?