Friday, November 23, 2012

I want to get a job? dont know what to do?

I want to work at target and i alreay applied and my mom is like well ur gonna have to wait for 2 weeks and its been almost two weeks and they still havent gotten back to me! i want to work at chipolte and my dad says too fast for you so where can i get experience i dont want to work at mcdonalds and i live in eagan mn so idk. And barnes and noble doesnt work out cause of the thing.how do i prove to my parents im ready if i keep fighting with them and having accidents with things not car wise but spilligng water and stuff. I really want a job, i want to save money and be away from home even though my schedule is kinda busy. Target hasnt gotten back to me, and my parents keep blowing it off all my job stuff what should i do? And im 16
>>> I want to get a job? dont know what to do?