Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kindle Fire HD vs Nexus 7 vs Nook HD?

So I want to buy my fiancée a nice tablet for Christmas but I'm really stuck on deciding which to get here. Looking for a little help.

I'm down to the 3 listed above the KFHD, Nexus 7, or Nook HD I just need to know a few things if you could help.

-Which has the best display for reading and viewing videos (clear, colorful, good pixel resolution, etc.)
-Which has the best selection for books and/or movies
-Any other info you'd like to educate me on about them

I don't see her using it for much more then reading books (she loves to read) and maybe watching some movies, she isn't a huge technology person she plays a few games online here and there but nothing serious.

I just want to get her the right one that she'll get a great display on, be able to find the books she wants, and she can enjoy for some time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know a good deal about computers and phones but I have very little experience with tablets and know next to nothing about the library selection for any of these devices.

Thank you for your time and and help you can offer.
-
>>> Kindle Fire HD vs Nexus 7 vs Nook HD?