Monday, November 26, 2012

Nook Simple Touch or Kindle Paperwhite?

I was thinking on buying a portable device to read and I just wanted to have some suggestions as to which device do you think it would be best and why. I want a touchscreen device since I find it more comfortable to use while reading. I mostly read while laying in bed so I need to take that into consideration while buying a device since I want to be comfortable while reading. I would like to know which device do you think would be better to buy and why? From the things both of them offer, which one would be better? I know that they are both in black and white, so do you think it would be better to pay the extra cash to get a color one? Like I said before, I only want it to read but if the colored ones have anything extra that you think would be worth spending more money on, then please let me know. Any personal opinions and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!
>>> Nook Simple Touch or Kindle Paperwhite?