Friday, November 9, 2012

What do I do with the WET BAR in the house I am going to buy?

So, I'm planning to put a bid on a house this weekend. The floor plan is ideal for me and my husband, the only thing is that this house has a beautiful wet bar in the family room. We don't drink at all, so that wet bar is pretty much useless.It's a beautiful European looking thing though, so I'd hate to tear it apart.It has exposed brick, a built in sink, and a marble counter. Then there is some ornate cabinets above the counter.

Any ideas about what we can do instead of have this be a wet bar??? I will entertain any ideas--I'm posting for advice! Things I've already come up with that would need the plumbing re-done are: aquarium, install an indoor hot tub, create a book-nook (plumbing not an issue).

Any other ideas? If you have something you created from a wet bar you don't use, post a pic! I'd love to see ideas!!!
>>> What do I do with the WET BAR in the house I am going to buy?