Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Did I fall for him! But I don't know?

I have liked this guy who is older than me by a year for 2 years. Idk why but, I just find him cute and really nice! Whenever I am around him, I become really aware of my surroundings! When he talks to me or I have to talk to him, I start getting shy and sometimes, I start getting really quiet or make a random comment even though it isn't my style.

Once I was looking at my friend, envying her for being really popular! But, my the guy I might or might not like kicked me playfully on the shin! He looked at me so I kicked at him playfully too. He pouted a little then smiled.

Another time was when we were at barnes at nobles with all our friends and he seemed to be able to talk to me about some of secrets and stuff. He evevn tried to untie my friend's and my shoelaces.

We are not really close friends. We only know each others phone number and are friends on facebook and that's all. I did confess to him once in seventh grade and right now I am in high school. He ofcourse back then rejected me.

Does he like me and do I like him?
>>> Did I fall for him! But I don't know?