Monday, December 10, 2012

Good Magic Romance Anime?

I've watched so many romance animes and I don't think I can list them all.SO if any animes pop in your head that are really popular, like fruits basket, don't put it down. Here is what I'm looking for

- Good amount of romance, at least one kiss ( more would be better)
- No less than 5 episodes
- - - - - - - - Girl main character please, NO both, NO guy :) - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- I'd like a love triangle, but if not that's ok
- Subbed or Dubbed doesn't matter
- Completed
- Fantasy/Magic involved
- Cute/Sweet
- Description would be appreciated :)

Magic Romances that I've seen:

Fruits Basket
Mermaid Melody
Magical Girls
Sugar Sugar Rune
Wedding Peach
Sailor Moon
Full Moon
Shugo Chara
Tokyo Mew Mew

Again. If it's slightly popular, don't put it down, for example, if you can find it at a store that is widely known, book stores for the manga included ( Barnes and nobles for example), don't write it.
>>> Good Magic Romance Anime?