Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to meet other people who are into anime?

I am 22 years old, work a full time job (grave yard shift) and sleep during the day…

I spend a lot of my free time watching anime on streaming sites and channels such as crunchyroll, funimation, and netflix…

My friends aren't into anime nor is my family because they think its weird and immature :(

Im wondering if there's any good social sites out there dedicated to "Western" anime fans (I live in southern California)…

Is Crunchyroll.com a good place to meet other fans of anime?

Or how do you casually meet other fans. I just want people that can relate to my interest in anime and japanese rpg games.

I heard that people meet other anime fans at bookstores in the manga section, such as barnes and nobles.is that a good idea?

Anyways, enough of my questions… Thanks for the answers, they are much appreciated :)
>>> How to meet other people who are into anime?