Monday, May 4, 2015

Will this be easy to get away with? (scamming barnes n nobles)?


so i bought a book from there which i only read like one page for research purposes and i was planning on returning it. But unfortunately i lent it to my dumb@ss f*ckwit friend and he accidentally tore the back of the cover like 1/4 of the way down. I glued it up but it's still slightly noticeable if you look at it. If i just walk into barnes and nobles and just switch the book with a new one and use that one to refund it with my receipt, what are the chances of me getting caught? Will they constantly be watching me as i walk in? I plan on looking as casual as possible btw. N the only reason I ask this because I don't know the level of barnes and nobles' security and just wondering how hard it's going to be. Btw im going to attempt this regardless of what anyone says, i'm not about to waste 30 dollars. So dont even bother trying to give me any moral guidance because i really honestly dont give a flying f*ck. N if i do get caught by an employee im just going to dip out of there.

Read more: Will this be easy to get away with? (scamming barnes n nobles)?