Thursday, January 10, 2013

Books for starter Veterinarian?

Im 16 and I am sure I want to go to college to be a vet. I love animals and biology but, I also love the medical field too. I love seeing people happy and teaching other how to care for things to make a better life. I just want to start learning about being a vet.So what are some books I can find either on amazon or barnes and noble. Since the nearest bookstore is almost an hour away and barnes and noble literally 2 hours I am okay with ordering online.

I would like beginner books about being a vet and teaching about animal diseases.

Also I have some questions about maybe becoming a large animal vet. I am active and I would like to maybe work at a zoo or in an animal preserve. But I would like to start learning about cats and dogs and ways to learn to care and talk to the patients. :)
>>> Books for starter Veterinarian?