Monday, April 8, 2013

Is this some sort of disorder?

I have this problem, If you can call it that.It's like an extreme paranoia. I am always paranoid and in the sense that I must check everywhere and everything to make sure I'm "Safe". E. g: If I go into a room full of people I am searching for exits and debating with myself which people would be the most dangerous… Or if it's late at night and and I'm in my own house walking around I have a large sense that someone is watching or following me, But I somehow always muster the courage to spin around really fast to check. Of course there is nothing there. But I can proceed to the restroom and must check every nook and cranny to make sure there is no camera or sound recorder or ravage animal of sorts looking to hurt or kill me. I am always being the most so careful with whatever i do.

Please get back to me if you know.

См. статью: Is this some sort of disorder?