Monday, December 31, 2012

I've killed one flea, any more?

Okay, i think i better start off by saying that i own a cat and a rabbit, of which the rabbit lives in the garage, and the cat at nights! I don't often bring my rabbit inside, but i give him the love and affection he needs where he is. Anyway ever since i bought him (about 3 months ago) he had a little black bug crawling around his fur, it would appear but then disappear when i'd try to pinch the little bugger with my finger nails. Anyway i had my rabbit in one afternoon a few days back, it was for about 3-4 hours, and i wonder if the whatever it was, was transferred onto my bed sheets? Around about the same night, if not one after, i started getting, what looked like, heat bumps on my legs, kneecaps, had a few on my arm, and one on my stomach, mainly being around my ankle/leg. I just thought that they were heat bumps, but over the past day, i've realised that, these so called bumps can't be heat bumps because they are way too consistent and frequent. I just walking into my bedroom and sat down, put my laptop on my knee and thought i'd just check a few things, and i can feel this funny tingling on the inside of my thigh, i look under where my laptop is, and this little flea jumps from my thigh to my arm. I took no hesitation to pinch him up put him on a piece of paper and kill it.It's definately dead now! I'm just asking, if there's one, will there be a high chance there is any more? I know the next step is too probably wash all my bed sheets, dry them, and hoover ever nook and cranny there is, just for safe measures! Just asking for an opinion off of someone who is experienced and knows what there on about? I know usually when there's one, there's a hundred more, but this is the first one i have seen! I'll sleep tonight, and see if there's anymore bites on me tomorrow, if not then a good sign hey?
Thanks for your help in advance!
>>> I've killed one flea, any more?