Saturday, December 15, 2012

Manga recommendations? - 2

Hello there fellow Anime/Manga Otakus! ;) I'm heading out to barnes and nobles to buy some manga tomorrow and I want to start another series and would like some help finding a cool one!

Ones I have read/am reading:
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist
Pandora Hearts
Fullmetal Alchemist
D.Gray Man

I also read some of Negima! and it was cool, not my favorite though. Read some of but never finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. Watched/Watching Fruits Baskets, Hetalia, and just started Darker Than Black.

I tend to like mangas with a lot of action so I don't get bored.(I have the attention span of a goldfish) I don't mind romance but I usually don't like mangas that are focused on romance. I also really like the darker mangas (much to my mother's dismay… especially as I am a very happy person) but nothing so dark that my mom has to tell me again she is "worried about me" because of what I'm reading. XD

Still kind of new to anime and manga as you can see so I'd love some opinions on what to read next!
Thanks for your time! :D
>>> Manga recommendations? - 2