Monday, December 10, 2012

Name of a manga in Shonen Jump?

Over 5 years ago, I read my brother's Shonen Jump magazine and there were these few pages that featured part of this manga that contained ecchi and mild nudity.

I later saw it for sale in my local Barnes & Noble bookstore but didn't buy it since I didn't have any money. I eventually forgot about it and the magazine is long gone.

I've tried my best searching around lately (even the encyclopedia in the ANN site) and I could not find the name. I have a vague memory of it.

-
IN SHORT:
There's this manga featured in a Shonen Jump magazine over 5 years ago and I forgot the name of it.
It contained mild nudity and ecchi.It was for sale in my local bookstore in California, USA.
-

Please answer if you have a clue or even a hint of what the name is.
Also, please list the sources where you've got the information from.

THINGS THAT MAY HELP:
- It was not part of Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, nor any other main series usually focused in the magazine.
- There was ecchi. (If I remembered correctly, there was a female character in her swimsuit or just bra and panties.)
- It's featured in a Shonen Jump magazine released before 2007. (Most likely 2005.)
- It was probably mentioned in the back or front cover of the magazine.
- It's probably licensed in the U. S. since it was for sale in my local bookstore.
- It was rated for older teens.
- It could be a manga, light novel, or both.

For people who has the magazine which contains it:
If possible, please upload a picture to imgur.com and link me to it.
Added (1). I've checked Ichigo 100% and I'm sure it's not that one.
I have no clue what any of the characters' names are.

I think there was just one girl. I do not remember seeing multiple girls in the cover.
Added (2). I just found out that it was featured in the June 2005 issue!
This should narrow it down.
>>> Name of a manga in Shonen Jump?