Monday, December 3, 2012

Where can I get a larger copy of Love Comes Softly?

Currently, my girlfriend owns a first gen Nook. She is finding it very difficult to find a case for it.It was a gift, so upgrade has sentimental problems. I, as the boyfriend trying to earn brownie points, have decided to create a case for her. Her favorite book is Love Comes Softly. I want to take a copy and hollow the middle and reinforce it so that inside it she will able to hold the nook.

The nook is 7 3/4 inches high and 5 inches wide.It's roughly 1/2 of an inch deep. What I have seen for copies of the book has troubled me though. The biggest copy I have seen is barely larger than the nook itself. (Like quarters of an inch larger).

It would need to be at least 8 1/4 inches high and 5 1/2 inches wide. Depth seems to not be a problem.

What I want to know is:

Is there a place I can find a hard cover copy of this book (Love Comes Softly) that would fit the requirements I mentioned?
>>> Where can I get a larger copy of Love Comes Softly?