Friday, January 11, 2013

Should I get an e-book with Kindle or Nook?

I have never had an e-book before, but I have already spent 350 dollars on textbooks, the last book I need cost 250 dollars..a calculus book.My school has like a barnes and nobles store, so I can get stuff from there using scholarship money, but like I said their books are overpriced the used textbook is 187 dollars and the book brand new on amazon is $167. But the amazon rent thing is $44 dollars for an e-book, and my school has the e-book for $88 via nook study.

I basically have no money right now, which is why I would prefer to use my scholarship money, but I can get my parents to buy it maybe.

I have a 2012 MacBook Air would e-books be alright for viewing? I thought the pros were obvious like my laptop is super light, so not heavy textbook… but I have never had e-book just a bit worried.

-But for me, I get motion sickness sometimes, and studying by itself is sickening do you think having to view it on the computer really affects things alot?
>>> Should I get an e-book with Kindle or Nook?