Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What kind of tablet should I be looking into?

Okay, so I love to read but my collection of books has gotten so big that I don't have room to store them anymore! I want to buy an e-reader so that all of my books will be on that instead of shelves and boxes, taking up space. I would also want something that could surf the web, use netflix with good video quality, a camera, etc. I know right now it's all about the ipad but i don't think i'd be able to afford one right now. I am trying to decide between a nook hd and a kindle hd. Does anyone have any suggestions? i have a blackberry playbook but i'm very unsatisfied with it. Also, I get a lot of barnes and noble gift cards so I have a lot of nook books I've already bought, which makes me want to lean toward the nook. What do you guys think?
>>> What kind of tablet should I be looking into?