Saturday, February 23, 2013

How does this sound? It's not rap I'm singing and I wrote it?

Guardian Angel

I'll be (your guardian angel) x3

Verse 1: people said don't do this don't do that but why are they really caring, who said you need to stop whatcha doing and do something else( whoa whoa whoa) you ask do they honestly wanna see you make it life?( oh oh oh) you need to show them what you gonna do, show em what you are all about( cuz I really don't want you to fall)

Verse 2: you need to spread your wings and show em you can soar, you can't sit back and let em ignore, cuz there's lots and plenty of people gonna hurt you but remember this motto you only live once (YoLo) if you wanna make it you just gotta take right the spotlights on you. ( let me know if you ready I will be there hand and hand forever, I won't let you fall through thick or thin I got you you got me that's all that matters)

Chorus: so imma b your guardian angel, I'm gonna spread my wings and guide you so do you need a friend? someone to hold your hand so im gonna be their, so I'll be your guardian angel… (guardian angel) when ever you need just call on me watch I'll come. (x2)

Bridge: baby look around you people are starting to notice you, you fell down now you getting off the ground their amazed, in shock, here's your chance that's all you got… So I'll will be your…

Chorus: so imma b your guardian angel, I'm gonna spread my wings and guide you so do you need a friend? someone to hold your hand so im gonna be their, so I'll be your guardian angel… (guardian angel) when ever you need just call on me watch I'll come. 

Baby I'll be there yea I'll never let you gooooooo I promise I won't I'll stay baby baby ooh nook yea yea yea yea yea oooo
>>> How does this sound? It's not rap I'm singing and I wrote it?