Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review my story.i'm not finshed yet?

I woke up from my sleep and walked out the door. I was living in a tall skinny brown building. I decided to stop at Starbucks and get myself something to drink, it was a tall white mocha for any of you wondering. The next stop for me was at Barnes and Nobles bookstore. I did some reading, mostly reading from the magazine section. The time flew by really fast because when I looked outside the window it was already night.It was time for me to go home but first I grabbed something to eat. When I was finished eating my food I left for my house. The road to my house consisted of a few houses, a couple of stores and large park and many trees of different shapes and sizes. I was walking towards the park and when I got near it I spotted a glowing white object. I went to see what it was and found a strange circled object with an unknown symbol. I took it home with me and placed in the inside pocket of my jacket.As I got home I set the object down on my night desk that was next to my bed. The next day I woke up on only to find the object was missing. I searched the entire room and house and not one sign of that object was found.As I was searching the house a knock was heard on my door. I went to open the door and saw myself standing in front of another man. He opened his hand and showed me the object I lost.My name and address was carved into the object. I reached for the object a lady screamed looking up into the sky. Everyone including me was stunned at what was appearing in the sky. A large circle was starting to form and inside three more circles. A beam of light hit my entire body and I was lifted in the sky and then placed on the top of my building where I lived.As I was standing on top of the building an eye appeared and it opened up. Inside the eye was a gold diamond. I couldn't move or speak, it was like my whole entire body was paralyzed and I was terrified uknowing what the symbol in the sky was planning on doing with me. The symbol in the sky shot a light towards the people on the streets and it evaported anyone and anything it touched. People's bodies just torched and nothing was left behind. A man in a black suit pulled out a gun from his pant's pocket and shot the symbol in the sky which caused it to set me free from my paralyzation. The building was really high and I couldn't jump. Another man came right behind me and pushed me off the building, but before I touched the ground my body was transmitted to an unknown location and I was inside a small room with no doors, no windows, a table and one chair, and one light. A man wearing a grey suit came in the room.

" What's going on and where am I" I said to the man

" I'll explain later, right now you need to come with me" Said the man

"I'm not going anywhere until I know what the is going on here and what was that in the sky" I said to the man

" That thing you saw in the sky was a God from another planet in another dimmension and that object you stole was stolen from them a long time ago by a group of people here on earth and that got them mad because that object was sacred to them, so when they found the object they… will you know what happened.

"ok, so what do we do now?" I asked the man

" Now We Go and return that object you found and return it to them" Said the man

" Ok that sounds easy, I have it right here" I said

" The problem is other people from this planet and other planets want to get there hands on that object and control Gods" Said the man

" But why do you need me? I asked

Do you remember when you were pushed off the building?" Said the man

"Yes" I said

"That guy tried to kill you" Said the man

" Ok so how do I protect myself?" I asked

" Here take gun and kill anoyone before they kill you and dont hesitate" Said the man

"Hey, what's your name" I asked the man

" Righ now you can call me J as in the letter J" Said J

We then went outside and I was shocked at what I saw. We were in another dimmension said the J and that our planet earth was under attack. He told me not to worry about the people and that they were in a safe location. We left in a car and went into a vortex and landed in aonther planet. This planet was the home of the Three Gods and we were here to return the object. When he got out of the car a man pulled out a gun and shot at the car and it exploded. J pushed me on the ground and pulled out a gun and shot the other man.

J told me that was a defender of this planet and they think were here to control the Gods. He told me that they were not interested in conversation that they're main duty was to kill any outsiders of this planet. We also had to be aware of anyone who might want to kill us for the Object.
>>> Review my story.i'm not finshed yet?