Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Which 2nd Date to Plan?

The first date (an afternoon hike this past Saturday) was successful. A second date was already in the works.In a follow-up text I asked her to give me her available times so we can get together again (we both work and are in school, so of course I'm going to ask for her availability in order to find a time that works for both of us -- young 20's). She ended up giving me anytime this Wednesday or after 8:30pm Saturday. I'm not sure where I should go from here…

I work during the weekdays, getting home by 3:30. Because I usually hit the rock gym after work, I was thinking of inviting her climbing with me on Wednesday. We're both athletic and she has done it before. Or, I was thinking of teaching her how to 4-wheel the Jeep on GM's testing grounds and then relaxing at the park next to it, after, so we can have some time to talk and really come out of our shells.

If I were to decide Saturday for us, I would like to either grab a spot in Barnes & Noble, take a puzzle/riddle book from the shelves and figure the problems out with her; or take her on a calm dirt trail to see the stars (but it's a full moon so no stars); or teach her some night photography around town (but she's a hostess, so I'm not sure if she really wants to be on her feet).

Anyway, which idea do you all think is best? Or do you have any better ideas (not sex just yet).

Thanks!
>>> Which 2nd Date to Plan?